Grilled Garlic Bread (see recipe on website)
Smoked Salmon Spread (see recipe on website)
2 large avocados
1/4 cup whipping cream
1 heaping cup diced mushrooms (your choice)
1/2 heaping cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 heaping cup diced orange bell pepper
2 large tomatoes
4 oz crumbled goat cheese
1 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
1/2 cup smoked salmon, crumbled
1. Heat outdoor griddle to 350-375 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Prep other ingredients:
- Prepare smoked salmon spread
- Prep grilled garlic bread
- Dice peppers and mushrooms
- Thinly slice tomatoes
- Chop fresh dill
- Crumble salmon
- Slice avocados
4. Grill peppers and mushroom until done, drizzle with olive oil as necessary while they cook. Set aside.
5. Grill garlic bread. Set aside.
6. Drizzle olive oil on hot griddle. Split egg batter into four serving when pouring onto the griddle. Grill eggs like a thin crepe style omelet; lifting the edges slightly as they cook. Fold each side to the middle so you end up with a egg rectangle.
7. Make sandwich: Garlic toast, salmon spread, avocados, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, goat cheese, salmon, dill