Skip to content
- Posted on
- 3 large avocados
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tsp lime juice (adjust to taste)
- ¾ tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- ½ tsp pepper (adjust to taste)
- Peel avocados and scoop into small bowl.
- Place chopped garlic into mortar and add ½ tsp salt. Mash garlic and salt together to form a paste.
- Add garlic paste to avocados. Mash together with fork. Leave some chunks of avocado.
- Add diced tomatoes, shallot and jalapeno. Stir together.
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.