Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 4 Bone-In Skin on Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbs Dry Vermouth
- 2 Tbs White Wine
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Grated Lemon Peel
- 3/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tbs Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbs Corn Starch
- Prep chicken by patting dry. Rub down with olive oil and favorite Italian style seasoning. Place on grill, skin side up and cook until an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Pull and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add vermouth, white wine, lemon juice, lemon peel, and bring to a boil for one minute. Add cream and broth, whisk until well combined, bring to a boil. Slurry corn starch in cold water and add to boiling sauce. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 8 minutes. Mix in parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, and season with salt/pepper to taste. Combine well and let simmer until sauce has thickened slightly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spoon sauce on to plate, place chicken on sauce, and spoon additional sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped Italian Parsley. Serve with roasted root vegetables.
Recipe compliments of #rrculinarycreations
No comment yet, add your voice below!