- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, minced
- 3 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat on your grill. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft and lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Add the sage, garlic and jalapenos and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini begins to soften, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Uncover and add the red bell pepper and parsley.
- Cook until the zucchini is completely soft and lightly born, 6 to 8 minutes more.
Cedar Creek Sculptures
Average rating: 0 reviews