1/3 cup softened butter
5 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
1 head green cabbage
4-6 slices bacon
5 cloves garlic
1 stick salted butter
15-20 grape tomatoes
1. Heat outdoor griddle/grill to 350-375 degrees
2. Combine 1/3 cup softened butter with the Dijon Mustard. Place in container that can sit on a hot grill/griddle.
3. Prep other ingredients:
- Roughly chop green cabbage
- Cut bacon into small pieces
- Mince garlic
- Quarter grape tomatoes
- Cut 1 stick of salted butter into 1 tablespoon pieces
4. Spread bacon on hot griddle and cook to a light crisp.
5. Place container of butter and mustard on grill/griddle. Remove when melted.
6. Place chopped cabbage over the bacon
7. Salt and pepper the cabbage to taste
8. Drizzle the butter/mustard mixture over the cabbage
9. Sprinkle garlic over cabbage
10. Place four pieces of the cut butter on the cabbage
11. Cook until cabbage is tender; turning often and adding butter as necessary so the cabbage does not stick to the grill.
12. To create a ‘steam’ for the cabbage use a squirt bottle filled with water and squirt along the side of the cabbage on the hot grill/griddle. I do this ~ 4 times during the cook.
13. When the cabbage is almost done, grill the tomatoes. Place the grilled tomatoes on the cabbage.
No comment yet, add your voice below!