1/3 cup softened butter
5 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
1 head green cabbage
4-6 slices bacon
5 cloves garlic
1 stick salted butter
15-20 grape tomatoes
1. Heat outdoor griddle/grill to 350-375 degrees
2. Combine 1/3 cup softened butter with the Dijon Mustard. Place in container that can sit on a hot grill/griddle.
3. Prep other ingredients:
- Roughly chop green cabbage
- Cut bacon into small pieces
- Mince garlic
- Quarter grape tomatoes
- Cut 1 stick of salted butter into 1 tablespoon pieces
4. Spread bacon on hot griddle and cook to a light crisp.
5. Place container of butter and mustard on grill/griddle. Remove when melted.
6. Place chopped cabbage over the bacon
7. Salt and pepper the cabbage to taste
8. Drizzle the butter/mustard mixture over the cabbage
9. Sprinkle garlic over cabbage
10. Place four pieces of the cut butter on the cabbage
11. Cook until cabbage is tender; turning often and adding butter as necessary so the cabbage does not stick to the grill.
12. To create a ‘steam’ for the cabbage use a squirt bottle filled with water and squirt along the side of the cabbage on the hot grill/griddle. I do this ~ 4 times during the cook.
13. When the cabbage is almost done, grill the tomatoes. Place the grilled tomatoes on the cabbage.
GRILLED DIJON AND BACON CABBAGE Shipping across the United States
Serving Clark County and beyond