3 large potatoes
2 large pinches of fresh chopped dill
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp seasoning salt
1 tsp pepper
2 pinches rosemary leaves
1/4 heaping cup of quartered red pear tomatoes
1/4 heaping cup of quartered orange tomatoes
3 cups chopped spinach
1. Heat outdoor griddle to 350-375 degrees
2. Peel and slice potatoes (~ 1/8 inch thick)
3. Combine sliced potatoes, chopped dill, minced garlic, seasoning salt, pepper and rosemary in a large bowl. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Stir until potatoes are lightly coated with olive oil.
4. Prep other ingredients:
- Quartered red pear tomatoes
- Quartered orange tomatoes
- Chopped spinach
5. Spread potatoes on hot griddle and cook to a light crisp on one side. Flip over. (Drizzle more olive oil as necessary)
6. As this side cooks sprinkle spinach and tomatoes over the top.
7. Cook until potatoes are done.
No comment yet, add your voice below!