- 3 cups smoked pulled pork, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package 16 oz. fettuccini noodles
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups quartered tomatoes – a mix of cherry, grape, orange
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Cedar Creek Cajun BBQ seasoning (recipe below)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccini noodles according to package instructions. Drain and toss with a little olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add quartered tomatoes. Cook, stirring often, until the tomatoes skin starts to loosen. Remove tomatoes from skillet.
- Add the white wine to the skillet and cook until it is reduced by about half. Stir in butter and let melt, then add tomatoes, cream, garlic, 2 tsp. Cedar Creek BBQ Cajun seasoning, grated Parmesan cheese. Cook until sauce begins to simmer. Stir in 2 cups smoked pulled pork. Cook until pork is heated through.
- Heat the remaining 1 cup of pulled pork in a small skillet.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Toss until evenly combined. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese, the remaining 1 cup of pulled pork and sprinkle lightly with Cedar Creek Cajun BBQ seasoning
CEDAR CREEK CAJUN BBQ SEASONING:
- Combine 2 tsp. garlic powder, 2 tsp. paprika, 1 ½ tsp. oregano, 1 ½ tsp. BBQ seasoning, 1 ½ tsp. dried thyme leaves, 1 tsp. white pepper and 1 tsp onion powder.
No comment yet, add your voice below!