3 large chicken breasts3 tbsp. salt
3 tbsp. black pepper
3 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. lemon pepper
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
¼ tsp. white pepper
6 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. dry mustard
1 each – red, yellow and orange bell pepper
20 mushrooms1 – 7 oz. can diced green chilis1 – 6.5 oz. can sliced black olives
2 lbs. Mexican blend cheese
Guacamole (see recipe on website)
1 cup mayonnaise
2-3 tsp sriracha sauce
8 Flour tortillas
- Slice chicken in half and then into strips.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, paprika, lemon pepper, cayenne
- pepper, white pepper, sugar, garlic powder and dry mustard.
- Season chicken with spice mixture made above. Refrigerate chicken for at least 1 hour.
- Heat outdoor grill to 350-375 degrees
- Prepare guacamole
- Prep Remaining Ingredients
⦁ Remove seeds and stem from jalapenos, slice
⦁ Dice bell peppers
⦁ Dice onions
⦁ Slice mushrooms
⦁ Drain green chilis
⦁ Drain black olives
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and siracha sauceGrill chicken, onions, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, and mushrooms, drizzle with olive oil as necessary while they cook. Grill until done.
- Lightly brush olive oil on one side of the flour tortillas and place oiled side down on to grill
- Layer the following ingredients on top of the flour tortilla
⦁ Bell Peppers
⦁ Jalapeno Peppers
- Place a tortilla on top and lightly brush it with olive oil.
- Check the bottom tortilla, when lightly golden brown flip the tortilla and cook until cheese is melted and this side of the flour tortilla is lightly golden brown.
- Remove from grill
- Top with black olives, green chilies, guacamole, sour cream and sriracha aioli.
- Slice each tortilla into 8 pieces.