Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound pencil asparagus
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Start your grill and get the grill grate to roughly 375/400 degrees. If you have an Argentinian grill raise your grill about 6″ above the rim.
- Whisk together all of the herbs and olive oil. Transfer to a container for easier drizzling.
- Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of the herb mixture over top of the asparagus, coating all sides.
- Transfer the asparagus to the grill, cook for 5-6 minutes and flip. Watch the cook on the asparagus, if they are charring too fast, raise your grill.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes or until the desired doneness
- Transfer to a plate, drizzle with some more herbed oil, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese
Recipe compliments of #thekitchenwhisperer